"School's Out for Summer" from a photo I took in Victor 6 years ago. Had semi-finished this piece in 2004, never was happy with it. It was on a gessoed canvas I had taped to a board. I had some art-sized plywood cut and I sanded it to fit my frames on 12/31. Yesterday, I glued and pressed it to a board. This morning I added some palette knife details to the barn, bus, house, and foreground. And signed it. I think I may want some more color in the foreground flowers, but am just about done. Redeeming "not ready for prime time" art is a useful practice. I always enjoy hearing the stories about now famous artists who carried their brushes and paint to the museum to "touch up" pieces that bothered them.